Where does the time go? Without boring you all with details, in the past month I have:
- Been ill, twice!
- Played nurse maid to my grandmother (who is convalescing wonderfully, btw)
- Finished building a sexy male calendar to help support AIDS research
- Packed, moved, cleaned, and unpacked my entire living space
- (did I mention I moved almost an hour out of the city? The things I do to stay close to family)
The above are the excuses I posit for the absolute lack of updating this blog. I know I’m supposed to be better!
So, to be sure that this post isn’t JUST a back end apology and excuse train, here is what you can look forward to this month:
- A new sexy fantasy involving me, an amorous gent, and a hotel room covered in mirrors
- Details for my next photo shoot
- An article or two on sexual healing and surrogacy
- A few rambles about my new desire to return to school
Not necessarily in that order, however!
There will be a new Ask Mag! feature, and if I can format it correctly, a brief history in 1950s and vintage lingerie and under garments.
All I can say is, I hope with all my heart we can continue this reciprocal relationship of readership and writership. Maybe I’ll even share an excerpt from the book I’m writing!